Re: Upcoming move from ravel to dillon (was: Updates on d-i.debian.org)

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 11:35:56AM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2013-11-11):
>> Speaking of d-i.d.o, DSA approached me because they were interested in
>> moving stuff away from ravel.d.o. I'll try and document stuff running on
>> d-i.d.o and prepare the move over the next few days (or weeks, depending
>> on real life workload).
>
>I think dillon is mostly ready as far as packages are concerned. Syncing
>those bits are needed:
> - l10n stuff
> - daily images
>
>Then decronning stuff on ravel (again), cronning stuff on dillon, and
>replacing ravel with dillon in di-autobuild scripts.

Ah, I need to move some debian-cd cronning from ravel to dillon as
well I guess.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer