Re: preseeding the priority of a question? (red flag for joeyh)

Quoting Samuel Thibault (sthibault@debian.org):
> Hello,
>
> Discussing with a friend of mine, we ended up wondering whether it is
> possible to preseed the priority of a question.
>
> The idea is that the typical situation at stake is that one would
> want to have one expert-level question asked during d-i, but without
> switching the debconf level to expert, because it would mean having to
> answer a lot of questions.
>
> So, can the level of a question be raised through preseeding?

I'm tempted to answer that you can't but I also suspect Joeyh could
come up with an idea to make this possible.

So, my suggestion would be : wave a red flag so that Joey sees your
question and either finds a trick to suggest....or decides to
implement this in debconf...:-)