Re: Changes for d-i, tasksel and d-cd

Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> (2013-11-01):
> IMHO there should be a DE with the basic needs (music&pictures, office,
> Internet life), I do not know how much that would take with Xfce.  Then,
> one possibility would be to check what Grml (Bcc:ing Michael Prokop)
> provides that d-i does not, I usually have a Grml CD for stuff that are
> not on the netinst d-i.

I don't want to steal Grml's business, but having more stuff in if we
can afford it might be a good idea indeed. AFAICT, that might be because
grml makes some things easier than d-i, even if d-i's rescue mode can help
in a bunch of cases. Haven't needed or investigated grml myself though, only
heard about coworkers having a sysrescuecd handy, probably for the same reason
one might want a grml image.

Mraw,
KiBi.