Re: can't build netboot image containing custom udebs

Hello,

it turns out that the error was to use "make build_netboot" instead of
"make rebuild_netboot".

(It seems to me that the debian-installer make targets lack
documentation. At least, I couldn't find a description of the
situations in which rebuild_* is appropriate.)

Cheers,
Thiemo