Re: DebianInstaller Build Error

Hello team,
 While building the DebianInstaller for my own learning, I faced the following error.Can anyone please explain me why this error is.
I am using "debian-7.1.0-amd64-netinst.iso" based VM to as build machine.
I copy paste here few initial lines and and error output lines for your reference.

*snip*

904 symbols, 631 unresolved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/mklibs", line 562, in <module>
    raise Exception("No library provides non-weak %s" % name)
Exception: No library provides non-weak __fdelt_chk@GLIBC_2.15@libc.so.6
make[2]: *** [stamps/tree-netboot-stamp] Error 1
make[1]: *** [_build] Error 2
make: *** [build_netboot] Error 2
root@debian:~/debian-installer/installer/build#

Can anyone help me to resolve this error.

warm regards

I'm running into this same error. Did you end up coming to a resolution?

Here is the full output of the commands when I tried to build if anyone wants to take a gander. https://gist.github.com/uxp/6978270

Thank You

- Howard Logsdon