Re: Re: Installing Debian on a PowerMac G5

Hi,

I have a PowermacG5 and a Debian 7 installation DVD. I am a relative newbe at linux in terms of experimenting with distributions and platforms, but I some experience with ubuntu and red hat on the intel chipset.

I am attempting to install Debian and when the installation completes I let it reboot. When the MAC reboots, it gets stuck on a black screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards