Re: Weekly build status

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 07:02:48PM +0200, Andrey Gursky wrote:
>Hi!
>
>> Are you aware the automatic building of the weekly build is failing for some architectures (amd64, i386, kFreeBSD/i386, kFreeBSD/amd64) from three weeks ago?
>>
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/
>
>I'm also wondering, it's happened today already the 4th time consecutively.

Hi guys,

Apologies for not responding to these build failures sooner. The CD
builds are failing due to debian-installer build failures. If you
check the logs linked from the URL above, you'll find a consistent set
of messages about cdrom/initrd.gz not existing.

CCing the debian-boot list where people are likely to know more. I
*think* this is a know bug in the build scripts that has been causing
a lot of failing builds lately. KiBi?

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.