Processed (with 5 errors): dealing with old installation-reports

> reassign 699136 partman
Bug #699136 [partman-base] partman hangs with specific mbr/usbsticks
Bug reassigned from package 'partman-base' to 'partman'.
Warning: Unknown package 'partman'
Warning: Unknown package 'partman'
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #699136 to the same values previously set
Warning: Unknown package 'partman'
Warning: Unknown package 'partman'
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #699136 to the same values previously set
Warning: Unknown package 'partman'
> retitle 699136 partman hangs with specific mbr/usbsticks
Bug #699136 [partman] partman hangs with specific mbr/usbsticks
Warning: Unknown package 'partman'
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#699136 to the same title
Warning: Unknown package 'partman'
> tags 696755 +confirmed
Bug #696755 [installation-reports] installation-reports: no network connection after reboot if only tasksel's standard and ssh-server
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #696755 to the same tags previously set
> Hi,
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> thank you for submitting installation reports, much appreciated.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> I read through all the bugs mentioned here (and I'm sure they were read by
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> several people at the time they were submitted) and am closing them now as/if
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> - they (finally) indicated success and/or
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

696755: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=696755
699136: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=699136
Debian Bug Tracking System