Your message dated Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:45:13 +0200 with message-id <firstname.lastname@example.org> and subject line dealing with old installation-reports has caused the Debian Bug report #664142, regarding installation-reports: Boot selection screen freezes with testing amd64 on hd-media to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact email@example.com immediately.) -- 664142: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=664142 Debian Bug Tracking System Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: installation-reports: Boot selection screen freezes with testing amd64 on hd-media
- From: Max Sievers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:29:10 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>Package: installation-reports Justification: breaks the whole system Severity: critical Tags: d-i Dear Maintainer, the initial boot only shows the selection screen and then freezes. This was also the case with older Debian Wheezy versions on this machine. That's why I use CDs for intallation attempts (see bug #661069). -- Package-specific info: Boot method: hd-media (usb stick) Image version: http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/20120315-00:19/hd- media/boot.img.gz Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:24:08 +0000 Machine: HP 635 Partitions: none yet Base System Installation Checklist: [O] = OK, [E] = Error (please elaborate below), [ ] = didn't try it Initial boot: [E] Detect network card: [ ] Configure network: [ ] Detect CD: [ ] Load installer modules: [ ] Detect hard drives: [ ] Partition hard drives: [ ] Install base system: [ ] Clock/timezone setup: [ ] User/password setup: [ ] Install tasks: [ ] Install boot loader: [ ] Overall install: [E] Comments/Problems: I can't show you the hardware information because reportbug runs on another machine. It's an AMD Fusion platform, Zacate (E-350 or E-450).
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: dealing with old installation-reports
- From: Holger Levsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:45:13 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>reassign 604033 debian-installer severity 604033 wishlist forcemerge 604033 699430 retitle 699430 debian-installer: support for Intel Matrix Raid (RST, imsm) reassign 699293 pcmciautils-udeb thanks Hi, thank you for submitting installation reports, much appreciated. I read through all the bugs mentioned here (and I'm sure they were read by several people at the time they were submitted) and am closing them now as/if - they (finally) indicated success and/or - I know from first hand experience that the functionality is working in Wheezy and/or - they only contained very little information and/or - they contained user errors and/or - they were caused by broken hardware and/or - they have been from a development phase where things were not stable and/or - they are quite old (and thus likely fixed today) and/or - moreinfo was asked and not given. If I've closed a bug incorrectly please do reply (it's easy to reopen and I'll do if requested) or just file a new one - thats often better, as the bug log will be clearer and shorter and not contain cruft. cheers, Holger
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
--- End Message ---