RE: Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Hi Christian,

Translation for the first file from level1 is now 100% complete. Translation
of the second file from level2 is ongoing.

I am skilled enough to work with PO files and tools to keep terminology and
strings consistent among the files. This is essential for such kind of
projects.

The only issue I have for now is to figure out the techniques on how to sync
translations across the other projects, like KDE, Gnome, Ubuntu...
especially to
shorten the time on translating the duplicate strings and apply them (or any
changes made) across the Upstreams.

Actually, the initial translation of the first Debian file from level1 was
started on Ubuntu Translations Launchpad and only now was committed to
Debian.
>From now, I suggest translations for debian-installer or debian related
files should be first spported on Debian side and then synced with Ubuntu
and other projects.

But how about Gnome and KDE? Recently, we did a great job for Gnome
https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/tg/gnome-3-10/ui/, but I still see
incomplete translations of those 100% files on Debian pages
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/tg  )))). How often PO files
from the upstream are updated for Debian? Should I update those files
manually or it is done automatically at a certain time?

Well, I have a goal to see Tajik for the installation process soon and hope
Tajik-spoken or those who practice Tajik will find it cool and handy!

Victor