Linux 3.10 udeb changes

I've made the following package changes in 3.10, as previously
discussed:

  * [powerpc,x86] Fold nic-extra-modules into nic-modules
  * Remove floppy-modules, irda-modules, parport-modules, plip-modules,
    qnx4-modules, reiserfs-modules, ufs-modules

The installer image configuration may need to be updated to take account
of this; in particular I think nic-extra-modules needs to be removed.

Smaller changes:

  * Move i2c-algo-bit to i2c-modules
  * Remove obsolete eth1394 and firewire-core-modules dependency from
    nic-modules
  * Add r8152 to nic-usb-modules
  * Add rtl8188ee, ath6kl_usb and mwifiex_usb to nic-wireless-modules
  * Add pm80xx (previously pm8001) to scsi-extra-modules
  * Add virtio_scsi to virtio-modules
  * Remove ppa from scsi-modules

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Humans are not rational beings; they are rationalising beings.