debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso daily build 2013-07-14: apt configurational problems

Installing with debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso  daily build 2013-07-14 from www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ after successfull network configuration I get a red background and error message like "apt configurational problems apt cannot configure packages from CD". It seems that one can anyway continue the install by choosing the country of the repository, but I stopped there.

I'm sorry of the shortness of this short report but I do not have time to complete the install, I need a working debian quickly.

Cheers
ric