Re: hello

LEONEL DOMINGUEZ RUIZ <dorlleonel@gmail.com> writes:

> hello
>
> my name is Leonel Dominguez, I live in mexico and I am a graduate in
> computer science.
>
> I would like to be a developer of d-i.
>
> Anyone can guide me where to start?

Hi Leonel,

I hope that someone already answered this via other chennels, but if not
sorry about that.

The first place to look is here:

  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Contrib

As it suggests, you could get on IRC #debian-boot and ask what needs
doing -- people should be able to talk you through what you need to do
to get started there too.

Hopefully that will help you get started, but feel free to ask again if
you're still struggling.

Cheers, Phil.