Re: Updating Linux in wheezy

On Fri, 2013-06-07 at 03:26 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> I realise there's now just a week before the point release, which
> doesn't leave much time for updating the installer even if I upload
> right now (which I'm not about to).  Sorry for letting this slide.
> Supposing I can upload on Saturday, could that new package get into the
> installer, or at least into the point release?

It's tight, but Saturday would be within the window we announced so
should okay from that perspective; it could be interesting if any
regressions appear.

As wheezy's linux package also produces the kernel udebs, we should
really have the kernel included in the point release be the same as the
kernel that the installer's built with. CCing Cyril and -boot for any
comments on that side.

Regards,

Adam