Re: Debian installer build: failed or old builds

Daily build aggregator <debian-boot@lists.debian.org> (21/05/2013):
> Debian installer build overview
> -------------------------------
>
> Failed or old builds:
>
> * OLD BUILD:    amd64 May 19 00:05 buildd@barber build_cdrom_isolinux
>                 http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/build_cdrom_isolinux.log
>
> * FAILED BUILD: amd64 <b>May 19 00:05</b> buildd@barber build_cdrom_isolinux
>                 http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/build_cdrom_isolinux.log

I guess the aggregator could be a little smarter and strip html tags;
the real issue anyway is that while cleaning up some checkout dirs on
ravel, I failed to think about the forced command used to upload build
logs (~/.ssh/authorized_keys). Now switched this way:
 - /org/d-i.debian.org/scripts/buildd-forced-command
 + /home/d-i/trunk/scripts/buildd-forced-command

Hopefully we'll get logs again next night, possibly successful for
most of them (excluding powerpc on which linux currently fails to
build).

Mraw,
KiBi.