partman-zfs changes

This is in addition to some of my other fixes for partman-zfs to make it create
a ZFS instead of a ZVOL.

The following changes since commit 1a44e1b93eaeb0bcdb8312e684d2672726f52735:

  * When loading the module, only sleep five secs if it didn't fail.
  * A failed load of the zfs module shouldn't be critical but instead
    fail silently - zfs is not a requirenment for installation. (2013-05-12 15:20:54 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:
  https://github.com/FransUrbo/debian-partman-zfs master

Turbo Fredriksson (1):
      * All sub filesystems (all datasets below the root fs dataset) will have
        mountpoint=legacy, to make them mountable on boot - only the root fs is
        mounted in the initrd.
      * fs_create() now sets mountpoint=none by default, to make sure we
        can change it afterwards. It might fail if - when - the fs is
        mounted by the create but can't be unmounted when mountpoint is set.
        + Cleanup and false/true correction of fs_create().
      * Add some support functions - create_disk() and create_partition()
        taken from partman-md. This will be needed when/if parted gets ZFS
        support (base idea is to have it 'fake' a dataset as a device).

 fstab.d/zfs     |   25 ++++++-------
 mount.d/zfs     |   12 +-----