Crontab updates on d-i.d.o

Hi,

d-i.d.o is currently hosted on ravel, and I've updated a few crontab
entries there after it was upgraded to wheezy by DSA. Among other
things: /home/joeyh/bin/mr has been replaced with mr

The daily build aggregator was using scripts/ in a directory that
couldn't be updated with mr (not a registered directory), so I've
removed that extra (and outdated) checkout directory, and adjusted the
crontab to point to the usual checkout directory (updated through mr).
That means we get to see the armhf builds now:
  http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/build-logs.html

For some reasons, the testing-summary/ directory hadn't been updated
in a while, so I've added an extra svn -q up to the crontab entry, so
that we get all possible info on:
  http://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html

Since DSA has already kindly installed debian.org-d-i.debian.org
there, I've also enabled the kernel-summary crontab entry:
  http://d-i.debian.org/kernel-summary.html

Mraw,
KiBi.