kernel mismatch > no modules downloaded

Hi debian-boot!

I made a d-i like this http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=54242
which fires up network-console/ssh on a remote machine
automatically. Then in the installation I get this error:

"No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a
mismatch between the kernel Version available in the
archive.
If you're installing from a mirror, you can work around
this problem by choosing to install a different version of
Debian. The install will probably fail to work if you
continue without kernel modules."

The d-i I pulled with 'apt-get source debian-installer' on
wheezy downloaded kernel-image-3.2.0-4-486-di. See the
captured output of the build process:

http://www.bksys.at/bernhard/temp/fakeroot-make-rebuild_netboot.log.txt

Which kernel should I use and how?

I also get this error:

Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org stable Release.gpg
Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org testing Release.gpg
Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org stable Release
Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org testing Release
Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org stable/main/debian-installer i386 Packages
Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org testing/main/debian-installer i386 Packages
Error connecting: Error sending credentials: Error sending message: Operation not permitted

Thanks, Bernhard