Re: Debian installer build: failed or old builds

Hi!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> Is there a problem with buildd fano?

There was som "fun" recently at UBC (where fano and finzi lieve) and
later on the local package mirror there died so if things are now fine
again, don't worry.

> On 23/03/13 01:00, Daily build aggregator wrote:
>> Failed or old builds:
>>
>> * OLD BUILD:    kfreebsd-amd64 Mar 21 00:35 buildd@fano build_cdrom_grub
>>                 http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/kfreebsd-amd64/daily/build_cdrom_grub.log
>> [...]
>
> Also package tilda is in 'Building' state on that buildd for 2+ days
> which seems unlikely...
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=tilda&suite=experimental

I don't have anything specific in mind which could have caused this
(maybe fano couldn't connect to grieg for a while due to trouble
there?). I've now requeued the build we'll see what happens

    Christoph