Torrents

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to download Debian CDs/DVDs/Blu-rays via torrents, because I consider that way easier than any other alternative, since torrents nowadays are very widely used.

This would also contribute greatly to the Debian Project because it would reduce bandwidth usage from Debian Mirrors, so users help users and becomes a true community effort by using torrents.

Thanks for reading, thanks for your time.