Processed (with 2 errors): [patch] fix

> reassign 703146 debootstrap
Bug #703146 [apt] apt: BADSIG AED4B06F473041FA Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (6.0/squeeze)?
Bug reassigned from package 'apt' to 'debootstrap'.
No longer marked as found in versions apt/0.9.7.8.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #703146 to the same values previously set
> It looks like this is a issue in debootstrap, please see the patch
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> attached to the bugreport for a possible solution.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

703146: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=703146
Debian Bug Tracking System