Change for name of "bn" language...

  * languagelist: Use 'Bangla' as the preferred name for the language of
    Bangladesh, for consistency with iso-codes; thanks to Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    <gunnarhj@ubuntu.com> for the patch.  LP: #991002.

 -- Steve Langasek <steve.langasek@ubuntu.com>  Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:08:05 -0700

Well, that's a tricky one.

In finally compromised to use the "common name" field we have in
iso-codes in order to propose people who are using iso-codes as a
reference, the choice of either using official language names....or
something else.

But we never discussed doing this in d-i and, at first glance, I'm not
keen doing this. I don't like such exceptions that might be biased in
some way.

I agree that, here, is seems obvious that Bangladesh ppl want to use
"Bangla" and not "Bengali".....but "bn" is also used in India. What if
people in India prefer things the other way?

We should have discussed the change and Ubuntu should have doone it too..:-)