Can iso-scan/filename be preseeded in squeeze?

Hi!

I recently tried installing Debian Squeeze using hd-media method and realized that I have to manually confirm searching my whole drive for the ISO image if it is present deeper than in top-level subdirectories.

I tried adding iso-scan/filename=/long/path/to/my/image.iso and iso-scan:iso-scan/filename=/long/path/to/my/image.iso kernel parameters, but nothing helped: I still had to confirm full search for the image.

After reading iso-scan.postinst I noticed that this parameter is only set, but never read in this script. I read iso-scan.postinst from Wheezy, too, but didn't see any readings of this parameter. What did I miss? Where can I read how does it actually work in Wheezy? Is there a way to specify the loaction of installation image in Squeeze?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Ivan Krylov.

// Sorry if I posted in the wrong list. I have carefully read the list of possible addresses, but there's always possibility of a mistake.