Re: Fwd: Experience and problems in installing wheezy b-4

L V Gandhi wrote:
>On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
>>
>> It's a bug in the UEFI mode on those CDs - I've not (yet!) implemented
>> equivalent options to match the normal isolinux options. That includes
>> not passing the right choice of task through to the d-i kernel. I
>> forgot about this. :-(
>>
>> Working on it now.

Just to confirm to people watching the list - this code is now done
and pushed into debian-cd. All the CDs and DVDs produced from Monday
11th December onwards should have equivalent menus in UEFI and BIOS
modes. I've had to tweak the UEFI/Grub boot menu creation code quite a
bit for this, so (re-)testing here would be most welcome if people
would like to help.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews