Installing Lenny

I have an LVS which is still running Lenny (I know, I know) and I need to upgrade it to Squeeze.  Before I do, though, I need to first replicate the system in a VM, test it, upgrade it and test that. So I'm trying to install Lenny in order to upgrade it to Sqeeze. I'm on a fairly slow Internet connection (working from the in-laws for the holidays) so I'd like to use the netinst CD image that I've already downloaded.

But the netinst CD installer wants to grab packages from the original lenny archive locations, not from their new home on archive.debian.org.

Is there some way I can convince the installer to use the new archive location? Or do I need to download the full CD (in progress, will take some hours).

Thanks,

--
Shawn