Re: yaboot-installer and base-installer need upload

Hello,

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (26/11/2012):
> Quoting Milan Kupcevic (milan@physics.harvard.edu):
> > As d-i beta 4 is out, could you please upload yaboot-installer and
> > base-installer?
>
> They're listed in the "pending changes in git" summary mail which I
> sent yesterday.
>
> I'm awaiting for Cyril's agreement that these changes are suitable for
> the RC1 release.

as discussed in a bug report, base-installer was uploaded, fixed, and
re-uploaded.

As for yaboot-installer, I'd be happy if I could get another pair of
eyes review your changes in git. I'll look into it a bit later if
nobody pops up.

Mraw,
KiBi.