Re: d-i manual (Re: building and testing d-i with jenkins)

Hi Holger,

On Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012, Holger Wansing wrote:
> I just wondered why the pdf build for it, ca and pt_BR give a "fail"
> as status of last build, but the html version build gives a "successful"?
> Both build logs contain an error:

there was a problem with the logparser configuration (due to an upgrade
changing the configuration syntax) which I have fixed now. After rebuilding,
the html versions build without problems, while the PDFs still have that one
warning...

cheers,
	Holger