Re: Proposal to add patches to netcfg (#682737)

Hi Sorina,

Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> (20/11/2012):
…
> Lastly thanks for following up on this and your great work. :-)

indeed, that's really appreciated. I've finally managed to review the
last changes to netcfg, and they look fine indeed. I'll be merging it
for rc1 (due in a few days), and we'll see how well it goes.

Thanks again!

Mraw,
KiBi.