Unable to preseed keyboard layout

Hello,

I'm trying to preseed the keyboard layout on a modified Wheezy ISO. The
keyboard layout question isn't displayed but unfortunately my setting
isn't taken into account, neither during the install nor after reboot
(the keyboard layout remains the default Qwerty instead of switching to
Azerty). I've tried various preseed settings found on the Web, my
latest attempt is the following:

d-i keyboard-configuration/xkb-keymap select fr(oss)
d-i keyboard-configuration/layout string French
d-i keyboard-configuration/layoutcode string fr

console-setup console-setup/layoutcode select fr
console-setup console-setup/modelcode select pc105
console-setup console-setup/layout select France
console-setup console-setup/variant select oss

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, and there's probably a well-defined
place to find the right settings, but I can't seem to find it.

Regards

Antoine.