debian-installer urgent help me

hello my name is leonel, I am a student at the University of Veracruz in Mexico. I am part of the development team Halconix GNU / Linux A Linux distribution based on Debian.

me to graduate from college I need to develop an installer for distribution, the installer must be based on Debian-installer, so I need your help.

I'm looking for information about the installer, which are the packages that make up the installer and if any diagrams or something to explain a little more the installer. and how these packages interact

I look forward to your reply, hoping you can help me.

Excuse me for the translation