Re: Processed: Bug 691750 fixed in SVN (Ext2 -> ext2)

Quoting Debian Bug Tracking System (owner@bugs.debian.org):
> Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
>
> > tag 691750 pending
> Bug #691750 [partman-basicfilesystems] partman-basicfilesystems: ext2 filesystem name is capitalized in es.po
> Added tag(s) pending.

I prefer closing the bug report. Given the current way translations
are included in packages, it's too easy to forget putting the needed
changelog entry in the relevant package. So, when a translation bug is
fixed in SVN master files, I usually close the bug. Not ideal stricto
sensu but it avoids bugs that remain opened forever...