Re: Problem with d-i manual file - FIXED

Hi,

Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 09:00:24PM +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > I have learned some more about subversion:
> > svn:keywords "Id" was not set for that file.
> > Fixed.
> >
> > To bring translations up-to-date regarding this (and since there were
> > other changes, such as that ones from Ben, that made me noticing the
> > problem with amd64.xml), I have regenerated po and pot files for d-i manual.
> [...]
>
> Sorry about this.  I thought I could save trouble for translators by
> replacing across all files at once since a brand name does not get
> translated.  I'll ask for review before any further manual changes.

You did everything completely right so far.
(Ok, you could have asked, if the changing in the manual is OK at
the moment, since it's in something like a soft string-freeze, but
there are several last-minute changes in the manual these days.)
The problem in this case was, that one file in the repository had
wrong properties (svn:keywords), but due to your changings I noticed
that and fixed it, so your changings showed up a longstanding bug
at the end :-)

Cheers,
Holger

--