Re: w.d.o/devel/debian-installer references daily images but doesn't contain any

Hi Jon, -boot (in charge of this page),

Le 01/11/2012 05:30, Jon Dowland a écrit :

> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
>
> In the "notes", reference is made to daily images twice:
>
>  * Before you download the daily built images, we suggest you check for known issues.
>                            ^^^^^
>  * An architecture can be (temporarily) omitted from the overview of daily
>                                                                      ^^^^^
>    built images if daily builds are not (reliably) available.
>
> However there are currently no links to daily images or any further description
> of them.

That's not totally true, especially for the “links” part:

$ wget -q -O - http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ | grep -c
/daily
17

There was also a commented description paragraph (hidden in the HTML
file), I just freed it, it will show up online in a few hours, thanks
for your report.

> (mailed following the footer instructions)

(There is an explicit “Contacting us” section in this page)

Regards

David