Processed: grub-installer: Allow grub installation on powerpc machines if "/boot/grub" partition is present

> clone 664128 -1 -2 -3 -4 -5
Bug #664128 [debian-installer] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Bug 664128 cloned as bugs 691205-691209
> reassign 664128 grub-installer
Bug #664128 [debian-installer] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'grub-installer'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #664128 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #664128 to the same values previously set
> retitle 664128 Allow grub installation on powerpc machines if "/boot/grub" partition is present
Bug #664128 [grub-installer] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Changed Bug title to 'Allow grub installation on powerpc machines if "/boot/grub" partition is present' from 'debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot'
> tags 664128 pending
Bug #664128 [grub-installer] Allow grub installation on powerpc machines if "/boot/grub" partition is present
Added tag(s) pending.
> reassign -1 grub-installer
Bug #691205 [debian-installer] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'grub-installer'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #691205 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #691205 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 Provide instruction for Pegasos/Efika users to enable auto-boot in OF
Bug #691205 [grub-installer] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Changed Bug title to 'Provide instruction for Pegasos/Efika users to enable auto-boot in OF' from 'debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot'
> reassign -2 partman-auto
Bug #691206 [debian-installer] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-auto'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #691206 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #691206 to the same values previously set
> retitle -2 Create OF boot partition and mount it at /boot/grub on CHRP IBM machines
Bug #691206 [partman-auto] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Changed Bug title to 'Create OF boot partition and mount it at /boot/grub on CHRP IBM machines' from 'debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot'
> reassign -3 partman-auto
Bug #691207 [debian-installer] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-auto'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #691207 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #691207 to the same values previously set
> retitle -3 Resize current boot partition and mount it at /boot/grub on NewWorld Mac machines
Bug #691207 [partman-auto] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Changed Bug title to 'Resize current boot partition and mount it at /boot/grub on NewWorld Mac machines' from 'debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot'
> reassign -4 partman-auto
Bug #691208 [debian-installer] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-auto'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #691208 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #691208 to the same values previously set
> retitle -4 Create OF boot partition and mount it at /boot/grub on CHRP Pegasos/Efika
Bug #691208 [partman-auto] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Changed Bug title to 'Create OF boot partition and mount it at /boot/grub on CHRP Pegasos/Efika' from 'debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot'
> retitle -5 Install hfsprogs on powerpc machines by default
Bug #691209 [debian-installer] debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot
Changed Bug title to 'Install hfsprogs on powerpc machines by default' from 'debian-installer: please default to grub-ieee1275 on powerpc instead of yaboot'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

664128: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=664128
691205: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=691205