Please unblock/unblock-udeb/urgent netcfg/1.98

Hi folks,

we delayed d-i wheezy beta 3 because of that nasty netcfg bug, and we
had some buildd fun on powerpc; builds are here now, so please review
& push it to wheezy ASAP.

Once that's done (and dinstall has run, and mirror pulse has happened)
I'll probably binNMU debian-installer so that it picks a fixed netcfg
package. We only have this staged in the git repository, and I think
it can wait…

$ git diff 20120930.. --stat

There are many udebs waiting for an unblock, but since there were many
:slN: (po sublevels) changes, I don't feel too comfy about unblocking
those this late…

Mraw,
KiBi.