Bug#585840: marked as done (tasksel: Please add libenchant-voikko (and remove aspell-fi) from finnish task)
Your message dated Tue, 02 Oct 2012 04:21:24 +0400
with message-id <email@example.com>
and subject line Bug#585840: fixed in tasksel 3.00
has caused the Debian Bug report #585840,
regarding tasksel: Please add libenchant-voikko (and remove aspell-fi) from finnish task
to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact email@example.com with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: tasksel: Please add libenchant-voikko (and remove aspell-fi) from finnish task
- From: Timo Jyrinki <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:01:48 +0300
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi. Libenchant-voikko was recently split off enchant to lessen the
dependencies of enchant. It should be made part of the Finnish task.
I also noticed that last September aspell-fi was added to Finnish task.
Aspell is not flexible enough to be useful for Finnish spell-checking
in a practical sense, so it should be removed. Enchant has preferred
its voikko plugin over aspell anyway.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.32-5-686 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=fi_FI.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=fi_FI.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Versions of packages tasksel depends on:
ii aptitude 0.6.2.1-2 terminal-based package manager (te
ii debconf [debconf-2.0] 1.5.32 Debian configuration management sy
ii liblocale-gettext-perl 1.05-6 Using libc functions for internati
ii tasksel-data 2.81 Official tasks used for installati
tasksel recommends no packages.
tasksel suggests no packages.
-- debconf information:
tasksel/first: Desktop environment, Standard system
diff --git a/tasks/finnish b/tasks/finnish
index e3b2179..a4d961c 100644
@@ -9,4 +9,4 @@ Packages: task-fields
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Fixed in tasksel 3.00; haven't been closed until now;
looks like the system didn't recognize "close" after a newline in the following git commit:
tasksel (3.00) experimental; urgency=low
[ Joey Hess ]
* Task packages are back! For now, the task-* metapackages are only
used to hold Depends, Recommends, and Description; all other task
info that tasksel uses remains in debian-tasks.desc. Plan is to
migrate the rest into the task packages later, where possible.
* FTP-master: I've put the task packages in a new section, "tasks",
which I hope you'll approve & create.
* Translators: DDTP translations of task packages are now displayed
by tasksel, so it's important that the (visible) tasks' descriptions
be translated there.
* Don't generate Task field overrides for tasks that have only Key
packages. In other words, the Task field overrides are not needed,
and are going away. The overrides file uploaded with this version
of tasksel is empty.
* Tasksel no longer looks for desc files in /usr/share/taksel/,
instead it looks in /usr/share/taksel/descs/. This was necessary
because aptitude crashes on the new debian-tasks.desc file without
* Remove rarian-compat from task-gnome-desktop. Dependencies on
scrollkeeper should default to rarian-compat by now.
* Moved iceweasel to Recommends of task-desktop; was in Key/Depends.
* Moved acpid to Recommends of task-laptop from Depends, anticipating
* Removed unnecessary Recommends of xfonts-base, which is included
in X anyway, and lintian complains about.
* Updated to debhelper v8.
[ Christian Perrier ]
* Replace aspell-fi by libenchant-voikko in finnish task
[ Translations of tasks ]
* Nepali (shyam krishna bal). Closes: #615007
-- Joey Hess <email@example.com> Sun, 27 Feb 2011 00:04:29 -0400
--- End Message ---