Re: Unknown "Default type of the partition tables"

On 28 September 2012 14:32, pferrucci <pferrucci@sfr.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When trying to install Ubuntu 10.10 on this platform: Sam460
> http://www.acube-systems.biz/index.php?page=hardware&pid=5
> I have this message:
> The partitioner doesn't have information about the default type of the
> partition tables on your architecture.
>
> It says to write an email to you. So I do. I guess the default type is MBR.
> When can I define this type in the installation files?
>
> If you need anything else, tell me...

Operating system mismatch. Either you are installing Debian, or you
are writting to the wrong place.

Bugs against ubuntu should be filed on launchpad. You can do so, by
typing `ubuntu-bug ubiquity` in the terminal.

Also note, that 10.10 has reached End-of-Life and is no longer
supported, please Download Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS release for Ubuntu or
Debian Squeeze CD images, depending on what you actually intend to
setup.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.