the detection wireless network problem is still there

HI,
I reported this problem, few weeks ago, the problem is still here.
In the last testing ( of this week),
I tried to install  the i386 version CD1,  the installer stopped ( and waited  a very very long time and I stopped it) at the stage "detecting network".
I reported this problem  before to the bug list.

But it is installed correctly    on machine which has not "Wireless" card ???
I conclude that the detection of wireless is the pb!!

Best regards
 bela