Re: Installation-guide cleanup

Quoting Karsten Merker (merker@debian.org):

> If there are no objections, I would start working on the
> installation guide and remove (and in some cases replace) several
> outdated parts.  Due to limited time available on my side this
> will probably have to be done bit by bit during the next weeks.
> If possible, it would be helpful if I could get svn commit
> access, so I could regularly commit the reworked parts.

The nightly build of the manual failed last night:

openjade:build.tmp.en.s390/install.en.profiled.xml:3242:101:X: reference to non-existent ID "loading-firmware"
openjade:build.tmp.en.s390/install.en.profiled.xml:3242:61:X: reference to non-existent ID "hardware-firmware"
openjade:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/modular/print/dblink.dsl:200:1:E: XRef LinkEnd to missing ID 'hardware-firmware'
openjade:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/modular/print/dblink.dsl:200:1:E: XRef LinkEnd to missing ID 'loading-firmware'
Error: build of pdf failed with error code 1
ERROR: xref linking to hardware-firmware has no generated link text.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: hardware-firmware.
ERROR: xref linking to loading-firmware has no generated link text.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: loading-firmware.
openjade:build.tmp.de.s390/install.de.profiled.xml:3373:118:X: reference to non-existent ID "loading-firmware"
openjade:build.tmp.de.s390/install.de.profiled.xml:3373:78:X: reference to non-existent ID "hardware-firmware"
openjade:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/modular/print/dblink.dsl:200:1:E: XRef LinkEnd to missing ID 'hardware-firmware'
openjade:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/modular/print/dblink.dsl:200:1:E: XRef LinkEnd to missing ID 'loading-firmware'
Error: build of pdf failed with error code 1
ERROR: xref linking to hardware-firmware has no generated link text.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: hardware-firmware.
ERROR: xref linking to loading-firmware has no generated link text.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: loading-firmware.

I'm trying to find the problem but I may fail to do so in the upcoming
half-hour (which is about the only  time I have to investigate this,
today). So, anyone having better ideas is welcome to look at this..:-)