Processed: cloning 677931 ..., retitle 677931 to Should enable non-latin1 on ssh installs.

> clone 677931 -1
Bug #677931 [localechooser] Should detect from ssh's LANG the remote charset and thus supported language level
Bug 677931 cloned as bug 687671
> retitle -1 Should detect from ssh's LANG the remote charset and thus supported language level
Bug #687671 [localechooser] Should detect from ssh's LANG the remote charset and thus supported language level
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#687671 to the same title
> retitle 677931 Should enable non-latin1 on ssh installs.
Bug #677931 [localechooser] Should detect from ssh's LANG the remote charset and thus supported language level
Changed Bug title to 'Should enable non-latin1 on ssh installs.' from 'Should detect from ssh's LANG the remote charset and thus supported language level'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

677931: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=677931
687671: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=687671