Re: Traditional Chinese Translation of debian-installer

Quoting imacat (imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw):
> Dear all,
>
>     Hi.  This is imacat from Taiwan.  I'm the new maintainer of the
> Traditional Chinese translation of debian-installer.  Could you please
> tell me where I can get the latest PO file so that I can download and
> review?  Thank you very much. ^_*'

Hello again..:)

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ tells you everything... D-I PO
files for "level 1" are here:

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/d-i/trunk/packages/po

Yao Wei is the last translator, so far.

Feel free to ask for anything you don't understand in the above
documentation, of course (no need to CC me to mails to debian-boot as
I'm subscribed to the list)