Re: Status of d-i on ARM

Hi there!

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 18:35:29 +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I ran the daily image on various ARM machines this weekend and all of
> the major problems reported in April [1] are gone now.

I wanted to test the wheezy image on the QNAP TS-409U, however there are
no more QNAP-related network-console files in unstable (I do not know
any other way to install Debian on such a machine):

  <http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-armel/current/images/orion5x/network-console/>
  <http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/installer-armel/current/images/orion5x/network-console/>

Is there any specific reason for the above, i.e. have I missed an
announcement?  Should I compile the QNAP-related files by myself?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca