Re: Installation-guide cleanup

Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

Hi

Karsten Merker<merker@debian.org>  writes:
If there are no objections, I would start working on the
installation guide and remove (and in some cases replace) several
outdated parts.  Due to limited time available on my side this
will probably have to be done bit by bit during the next weeks.
If possible, it would be helpful if I could get svn commit
access, so I could regularly commit the reworked parts.

Just speaking for myself. I would very much appreciate this work! I
agree the remove the outdated content you mentioned. I can't give you
access as I'm not an admin.

May I, a newbie, add a heartfelt *ALLELUIA* ;)