Re: EFI approach and patches

Nice work Steve,

And just in time for me. I bought a UEFI system second hand and got it
from mail on Friday. Its got a ASUS Sabertooth 990FX board with the
newest bios.

I installed with your third version of the installer and it worked.

Though still having trouble with double booting to win7 and Asus
bootmgr. It boots win7 loader, but doesn't find the grub one. I can get
it to load grub from my debian install when I efi-boot with your cd and
load the config file to that grub from hd. Well getting off topic so
finishing.

PS of to find more info on repairing the grub efi boot