Installing Debian on Cisco UCS

Hi,

I'm trying to install Debian Squeeze on a Cisco UCS blade (B series) with storage attached as a boot LUN.  When the installer gets to the stage where it looks for storage, it complains that no disk drive was detected. From what I can gather, it should be using the fnic driver, but that doesn't come up in the list of possible drivers.  In general on the internet, it seems people are saying these drivers are already included in the debian installer.

If anyone has any pointers, it would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

--
Steve