Re: Beta2 preparation: proposed unblocks for D-I packages recently uploaded with l10n-only changes

Hello,

and thanks for this prospective list. All unblocked (the list below has
a lot of ACK's; I built it incrementally, that's why).

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (25/08/2012):
> I just went through all package with only pending l10n changes and
> uploaded them. All of them had the same version in testing and unstable.
>
> Here are the proposed unblocks (which I leave up to Cyril to formally
> request....or approve):
>
> # l10n update: fr (grammar fix)
> unblock anna/1.43
> unblock-udeb anna/1.43

ACK.

> # l10n update: el (completing release updates)
> unblock apt-setup 0.71
> unblock-udeb apt-setup 0.71

ACK.

> # l10n updates: el (completing one string) sr (spelling and grammar fixes)
> unblock cdebconf 0.173
> unblock-udeb cdebconf 0.173

ACK.

> # l10n update: hr (completing and fixed wording)
> unblock grub-installer 1.78
> unblock-udeb grub-installer 1.78

ACK.

> # l10n updates: de (wording fixes) el (completing)
> unblock network-console 1.38
> unblock-udeb network-console 1.38

ACK.

> # l10n update: hr (completing)
> unblock partman-zfs 20
> unblock-udeb partman-zfs 20

ACK.

> # l10n update: de (wording fix)
> unblock user-setup 1.46
> unblock-udeb user-setup 1.46

ACK.

Some of them have more *.po changes than mentioned in changelog,
notably: partman-zfs. You may want to add credits for translators
in the changelog entry for later? I'll leave that up to you.

Thanks for having made sure not to upload .gitignore files. ;)

Mraw,
KiBi.