d-i beta1 netboot images (not netinst)

Hi

I was planning to test the beta1 installer using the netboot images.
I can't see an links on the installer page [1] to relevant beta1 images.
For netinst, there is e.g. [2].
But the equivalent netboot location is [3], poking around in there
reveals no images marked as beta1, but somewhat older (2012-07-14).

For now we can try with the daily images, but I thought it might
be useful to mention this minor issue before the next beta or RC.
If there is some technical reason for this difference could it be
noted on the installer page ([1])?

Kind regards
Vince

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/