Re: Beta1 multi-arch freezes

Op 05-08-12 17:59, Paul van der Vlis schreef:
> Hello,
>
> I've tried the multi-arch beta1 from today. It boots fine, but it hangs
> on the "select a language" question.
>
> I've tried the 32-bits and 64-bit text install, and the 32-bits and
> 64-bits graphical install. I've also tried the 64-bits rescue mode.
>
> In graphical mode even the mouse hangs.
>
> My testPC is an Asus V6-P8H61ELX (Intel) and I used an USB DVD player.
> If you like to know more, please e-mail me.

I know now what the problem was. I did not burn beta1 but the daily
build of august 5.

There are links to daily builds on the installer page. The title is:
"Or install the current weekly snapshot of Debian testing which uses the
same version of the installer as the last release:"
But in reality it are sometimes links to daily builds.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/