Bad link? - was [Re: Setting up to do repetitive installs on ONE machine (cf BabelBox)]

Luca Capello wrote:
Hi Richard!

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 22:06:19 +0200, Richard Owlett wrote:
I have two objectives:
    1. Define, by experimentation, optimal installation parameters to
meet my
       idiosyncratic concept of a "minimal install".
    2. Determine if there are bugs in Debian Installer, the
instructions for
       the installer, or MY reading of those instructions.

This second aim is what I privately discussed with Christian Perrier at
DebConf12 when I started packaging BabelBox, see:

   <http://lists.debian.87zk7ht4hd.fsf@gismo.pca.it/>
[snip]

When I click on that link my browser gives a warning message about incorrectly accessing a server then sends me to https://home.pca.it/ when I click "Ignore".