Debian Installer 7.0 Beta1 preseed , Keymap to use issue

Hi!

I'm testing "Debian Installer 7.0 Beta1" with the same pressed I have for Squeeze for a long time.
For some reason new installer asks me about "Keymap to use:".
But as for Squeeze I have
1) isolinux.cfg:
default install
timeout 100
prompt 1
LABEL install
  kernel linux
  append initrd=initrdc.gz preseed/file=/preseed.cfg auto-install/enable debian-installer/keymap=us debian-installer/locale=en_US.UTF-8 console-setup/ask_detect=false console-setup/layoutcod
e=en_US debconf/priority=critical

2) preseed.cfg
d-i     console-tools/archs string skip-config
d-i     debian-installer/locale string en_US
d-i     console-keymaps-at/keymap select us

d-i     languagechooser/language-name-fb    select English
d-i     debian-installer/locale             select en_US.UTF-8